Friday, August 10, 2007

Oooooooh What A Night!!!

A'kum sisters,

Pagi ni (as expected), i dah terlajak bangun ...bertempik sendiri melompat nak pi keje...hehe...nasib boss sporting..(x-SIGS!!! hehe).

fuiihhh...M NASIR WAS REALLY A CHARM!!!! gara2 dia lah kitorg sampai umah kul 3 pagi..hehe...MEMANG BEST!!! SPORTING GILER SBB KITA RASADIA NYANYI MORE THAN WHAT WE PAY HIM!

ishh..ish..ishh....baguih tullah m nasir nih....(nanti kita hire dia lagi ek!;)) memang rugi besor sape2 miss event semalam...IT WAS A GATHERINGOF 'RAKAN2 SEPERMAINAN' masa kecik dulu!!!

talking about our used-to-be-our-playground...yg paling kita geli gusi tu bila tengok k.eijabergambor sakan dgn A2 sized article dia pasal debating teams(star/stf/sdar)....tetiba...muncul seorang jejaka STAR yg rupanya2 WAS ONE OF THOSE IN THE SAME PICTURE!!! pecah perut k.eija gelak sbbjumpa balik geng debate yg dia fought against...tengok ke articletu...tak ubah cam segment BEFORE & AFTER dlm wheel of fortune tu..heheh...

apa2 pun, seronok tengok BIG HUGE GIGANTIC GATHERING...i estimateada 1200 pax mlm tu...AND M NASIR WAS A GREAT CHOICE!!!!

THANX TO ALL SK YG ASSIST THE EVENT...ESPECIALLY THOSE ATTENDED FROM BATCH 60S TO 2KS!!! GREAT SUPPORT LADIES!!!

ohhhh....kelat plak mata bila jeling ke paperwork ni...huhhh:(

SK Molly '91







ASM,

Yesterday was a great night. My 2 guests are so very happy thanks to K. Mariamah & Anis. They enjoyed the event. I even started the joy dance with M. Nasir on stage. I suppose the medicine that Dilla gave me made me go high! (I was having a flu and coughing none stop). We even get to go back stage since both of them knows M. Nasir relatively well. We had a chat and I had to give my door gift to M. Nasir since he doesn't have one. He was elated.

I even got to shake hands with DPM and wife on the way coming in from the restroom. And there M.Nasir starting the show!

This morning one of my guest sms me stating that our picture was in TV3 7am news. So watch out the upcoming news ok. And not to mention coming to the office this morning, the basement parking at Menara TM is practically empty even when it is already 8.05 am. I suppose there's a lot of STAROBA and SDARIAN in these building. Ha Ha Ha. Thanks to all for the work put in in the dinner.

SK Mars





No comments: